hello there! a really quick catch-up post: a friend of mine has been in town since saturday, and will be until this coming monday, so i haven't had much of a chance to take photos or write posts. what we have been up to:
- finishing up & dropping off a wedding cake, just in the nick of time
- delighting in the fact that there is now a ramen bar less than 1 block from our apartment
- swigging whiskey & water from a water bottle, waiting in line for SNL
- laughing a little too hard as a result
- having brunch, walking all over williamsburg, and having craft beer in a bar with a shuffleboard table
- having 4 old friends in my apartment for fish tacos
- sneaking our own popcorn into drive
- spending an evening with elie tahari, and having the man himself tell me, "that dress was made for you." (his dress, sadly. not the one i came in.)
tomorrow after work we're packing up and heading down to new jersey for the all tomorrow's parties festival; i'm crossing my fingers for dry, warm-but-not-too-warm weather. will any of you be there, by chance?
and now, a photo of me, looking like i've never seen a camera before.
dress: peter jensen for UO
shoes: jill stuart
i'll do my best to get some photos in before i take off for the weekend, and i'm hoping to try my hand at some festival street-style photography while i'm in asbury park.
until next time,
the warm bright by swords smith
31 minutes ago